Certificate of Use Inspections
Miami-Dade Ordinance No. 08-133, passed on December 2, 2008 requires the holder of a certificate of title on a foreclosed property to obtain a Certificate of Use from the Zoning Department. To schedule an inspection call 305-554-5711 or contact us by completing our online form.
To acquire the Certificate of Use, the property title holder needs to have the property inspected by a licensed Architect & Engineer, who will then submit a Disclosure of Findings Report to Miami-Dade County.
Rausa Builders, Corp. has a dedicated team of licensed Architects & Engineers as well as a Processing & Filing Department ready to handle the Miami-Dade County Ordinance # 08-133 Certificate of Use Inspections on foreclosed properties for their title holders in an efficient & timely manner.
- Obtain certified as-built or new survey
- Complete inspection as required with architect or engineer certification
- Submit report to client for approval
- Re-Inspection of property if needed
- Submit report to Miami Dade County for review
- Track review board progress
- Record approved document at Miami Dade County courthouse
- Obtain release from Building Dept.
- Purchase certificate and deliver with certified report to client
- Pay all required Miami-Dade County fees associated with recording and obtaining the Certificate of Use
Click Here to have our team work for you!